[personal profile] mooneyblue
Ok, here's the scoop. My friends list is far too large for my liking right now.  I'm cutting things down by probably half over the next few days.

If your journal was / gets cut, here's probably why:
  • journal was never updated (you use it just to read, and I can't tell if you still do)
  • journal hasn't been updated in 6 months or more
  • journal is one that I no longer find myself reading
It was not because you don't comment. I'm not a comment whore. I don't care. (But I do enjoy reading them when they pop up)
It was not because of any sort of internet drama. I don't have any.
It was not based on anything personal. I know how these things get sometimes.

If you do still read, and want to be added back, kindly just let me know.  I'm not allergic to lurkers.

Simple as that.

Cheers!

Date: 2011-02-17 11:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] wilfried-on-lj.livejournal.com
My hipster-lookalike girl... You can cut my hair but I don't want to be cut from your LJ friendlist.

That said, I want to tell you that I'll certainly take part in Paris "French Burners" night - Yes, Burning Man related :).

Date: 2011-02-17 09:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mooneyblue.livejournal.com
I wouldn't dream of it, darling Parisian octo-giving wonder-boy.
Here's hoping I get a return visit to that dusty wonder-land again.

Date: 2011-02-17 01:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] reqbat.livejournal.com
i think i qualify as a lurker :P being as sick as i've been, my own journal posts have been ridiculous so i totes get it if you remove me ^_^

Date: 2011-02-17 01:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sircaliban.livejournal.com
I hope you don't cut me. I don't always comment, but I always read.

Date: 2011-02-18 06:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] start-0ver.livejournal.com
I are lurker!
I don't update because, well, uh...I forget to. And I'm just not that interesting. But I read daily! And your happy makes me smile, which is awesome. <3

Date: 2011-02-20 09:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] toadiedeogre.livejournal.com
Please no cut da ogre, would be very sad if you did that. Pweaaaaaaaase? I like you and being goofy here. :)

BTW here is a quote for you: "You ever have a friend thats kind of like a Spork? Dull as a spoon but has their sharp points?" -Nigma Sterling

Thats not you BTW, it's me, I be da spork here. ;)

Toadie (Sporky Ogre)

Date: 2011-02-20 11:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mooneyblue.livejournal.com
Ah, you ARE still floating around! Always nice to hear from you, Mister Toadie.

Date: 2011-02-21 12:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] toadiedeogre.livejournal.com
Yes still here, but not much "floating". At 440 pound Viking boy frame, the only floating I do is the brief time at the top of the apex of the catapult launch. :P

I read your things and love you're pictures all the time, but lost internet, and kind of hard and weird to respond on my cellphone. I use friends computer or library when I really need to.

*HUGGLES*

Toadie (Catapult launched ICBM......Inter Continental Ballistic Miscreant)

Profile

mooneyblue

June 2012

S M T W T F S
     12
345678 9
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 3rd, 2026 07:28 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios